Writing Advice from Authors

on Saturday, June 28, 2014
    Because I felt I should do an extra post this week, I thought I'd share a collection of writing advice from famous authors.  It's a lot of advice from a lot of people, but hopefully you can find something to inspire you.  Words affect everyone differently, so some quotes will have more meaning to you than they have to me which is why I decided to share the whole thing instead of just a few quotes I found helpful.  



    This came from a BuzzFeed collection of writing advice found here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/writing-advice-from-famous-authors?sub=1715811_503730

    I also found this collection of "21 Harsh But Eye-Opening Writing Tips From Great Authors" on Thought Catalogue, but there were no pictures so I'll just include the link because sometimes writers need the harsh truth about being a writer. Here's a link: http://thoughtcatalog.com/cody-delistraty/2013/09/21-harsh-but-eye-opening-writing-tips-from-great-authors/

    This massive beauty was found on Brainpicker, which was awesome enough to allow me to embed the collection straight into my blog, which is super awesome.



    I hope you found something to motivate and aid you in your writing endeavors!

~Alyson


0 comments:

Post a Comment