The Versatile Blogger Award

on Monday, April 20, 2015
    A couple days ago, my friend Elise Edmonds nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award


    The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award go like this:

1) Thank the person who awarded you
2) Include a link to their blog
3) Select & nominate 15 blogs/bloggers you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and
4) Tell 7 things about yourself

    So I'd like to thank Elise for the nomination. You remember Elise from one of my posts last week. She's the Magic Writer
    Unfortunately, I don't follow 15 blogs. So, I'm going to skip the nominations.
    But I will tell you 7 things about myself:

1) My favorite foods are In-N-Out and Sour Patch Kids.
2) My favorite book is Enna Burning by Shannon Hale.
3) I watch way too much tv, and Psych will always be my favorite show.
4) Disney is the best. Don't argue with me on that. It just is.
5) Dr. Pepper is also the best.
6) My other favorite things are Toothless, R2-D2, and Pikachu.
7) My eyes are both blue and green.

    That's all for now. Back to writing!
    ~Alyson

0 comments:

Post a Comment