- I'm far more productive when I'm working.
- I can get A LOT of writing done in my downtime at work.
- Apparently you can remotely use Scrivener on a device that doesn't have it?!?! (Going to try it next week)
- I'm lazy when I'm not working.
- I actually really like my job.
So here's what I'm thinking for my improved schedule-
Monday- Edit Powerful, blog, crit on Scribophile
Tuesday- Laundry, edit Powerful
Wednesday- Work, write A Fairy's Tale in free time
Thursday- Blog, Edit Powerful
Friday- Work, write A Fairy's Tale
- Days I work, I'm going to dedicate to writing A Fairy's Tale
- Days I don't work, I'm going to dedicate to editing Powerful
Pretty much everything else is the same. Right now, I've got a few small side projects that I'm working on for fun, so I've put my novels to the side very temporarily while I finish these short stories. It should only take another week or so to finish those, then I'll be back to my regular stuff.
Let's see how this week goes!