My Writing Process

on Wednesday, January 20, 2016
    I thought I'd try something new today! I recorded myself talking instead of writing it all down for you. I talk a bit more about the "A Day in the Life of..." series, and then I talk about my writing process. I'm highly distracted (thanks, Astrid!) and very rambly, but it was still fun! Tell me what you think!




I'm testing out videos for my blog (www.alliemayauthor.blogspot.com) to see the difference between me rambling in video form versus me rambling in writing form. Tell me what you think! If someone could keep track of how many times I say, "Umm" or "So, yeah", that would be awesome.

Also, I apologize for my blinding white face and shirt. The sun came out halfway through filming. I refuse to wear makeup, so deal with it. Also, I have a bit of a lisp, so please ignore that.

I do still have the original bullet point notes for Powerful from September, 2014!

Also, I never finished explaining why I have to wear socks/slippers- I have poor circulation and my toes freeze, so I waste a lot of time trying to warm up my toes.


Here's the link to the blog post I referenced- http://alliemayauthor.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-day-in-life-ofallie-may.html#.VqAPbbTuXp4

    Hope you enjoyed! I had fun recording it, and so did Astrid.


    Just after recording, she curled up on my lap.


    And this is us while editing the video.
    Tell me what you think!
    ~Allie

0 comments:

Post a Comment